This natural distillation has the aromatic bouquet of our 18th century original, but the use of lavender water goes back to at least the middle ages. And just like then, this lovely liquid has so many uses.
Pour some into a hot bath for a scented soak. Sprinkle on bed linens and lingerie to freshen. Treat skin to a detoxifying, anti-inflammatory toner or after shave. Lightly fragrance and add shine to tresses as a final hair rinse. However you use it, the light scent of lavender will relax you and infuse daily rituals with a calm aura.
HOW TO ENJOY
- Wear as a light fragrance
- Apply to skin with cotton as a toner
- Splash on after shaving to soothe razor burn
- Add to the water when hand-washing delicates
- Sprinkle on pillows to relax at bedtime
- Mix a few spoonfuls with a cup of water for a final hair rinse
- Natural anti-inflammatories soothe skin
- Mild antiseptic properties detoxify skin
- 6.0 oz (170 ml) bottle
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA